Why use Modular Exhibition Stands
A range of stands that give you the look and feel of a professional custom built stand, with less costs, re-usability and additional flexibility.
Seem to good to be true? The features speak for themselves:Reusable system, perfect for multiple uses at events
- Reconfigurable layout making it the most flexible exhibiting option on the market
- “Custom built look” provides the ‘Wow factor”
- Personalised to your requirements with bespoke items that are blended into the design
- In-house facility enables us to print and finish your stand, with complete control over quality and materials
- Built on-schedule and on budget
Modular exhibition stand for Mary Berry at the Good Food Winter Expo. Custom built stand look created with our modular framework for maximum flexibility.
Create a eye-catching stand for a high profile brand with new products to show the market. Product sampling and product sales over the three days.
- 7m x 5m stand open on 3 sides
- Bespoke laminated counter tops with side hatch for easy access to the serving and cooking areas.
- Ovens and fridges housed away from the public for security and safety, whilst showing the product off to the full.
- 3.5m high stand with bespoke cut illuminated crown, floor graphic and plenty of lighting.
The Total Decom-Decommissioning Conference was the first exhibition Texo Drone Survey & Inspection Ltd had attended
As headline sponsor, Texo Drone needed a stand with impact. The limitation was stand size, the biggest stand that Total Decom could offer was a 6 x 4 island. With space at a premium and needing to showcase two very large and impressive drones on the stand, we decided to go high. Creating a 3.5m tower which could house the Drone with internal lighting and 3 large tv’s playing show reels.
This enabled us to display all the key messages required and get the company logo up high, which could be seen all around the exhibition.