“Can’t recommend Advance highly enough, I have worked with them for over 20 years, from office window films through to full exhibition setup’s. Really consistent & deeply professional signage company. Pulled out all the stops during lockdown to help me rebrand a 5-acre Museum site, a stellar job!”
Producing a wide range of signage for the site using various vinyl substrates and rigid signs to help get people to the site and navigate around this fantastic venue.
We have also produced information signage for their 12 week exhibition “The Good Companions” using low tack substrates which can be removed after the event leaving no residue behind, ready for us to get it ready for the next exhibition.
At a glance
- Meeting with client for briefing and on-site survey
- Onsite fitting & full graphic design
- Wide range of signage
- Signage designed to guide visitors flow around the site
- Full integration with new brand
- Vinyl substrates, rigid media and canvas used
- Low tack substrates for easy change
- New branding launched with signage
- Social distancing graphics included throughout site
- Internal and external signage